Premier Meat’s objective is to be a leader in meat packing and provide meat packed in sustainable packaging to minimize the environmental footprint of our products. Premier Meat would like to replace the single use plastic and Styrofoam trays currently used to package our products with recyclable or compostable alternatives. We are looking to for innovative solutions that will help us meet our sustainability goals.
Premier Meat offers fresh and frozen meat for supermarkets and restaurants across Canada. We want to offer our customers quality meat products without the use of plastic packaging. We are looking for packaging solutions that will enable us to do the following:
- Reduce or eliminate the use of plastic and Styrofoam.
- Use sustainable materials, including compostable or biodegradable materials.
- Increase the shelf life of our products in order to reduce food waste.
- Products must be able to meet food-grade safety and health regulations.
- Items and solutions need to be cost competitive with our current supplier base.
- Preference for materials/packaging with shorter production lead times.
- If selected, you could become a supplier for Premier Meat and have the potential to supply other companies within our group.
- Pitch your solution during GLOBE Forum 2022, North America’s longest-running sustainable business conference.
- Meet new customers and access new markets.
About Premier Meat:
Premier Meat is a leading Canadian meat processor with roots spanning over 90 years. The company has established itself as a quality supplier of portioned beef, pork, and lamb for retailers and foodservice establishment across Canada. Our facility is HACCP and GFSI SQF certified.
***Only non-confidential information should be included in your response ***